Wednesday 16 May 2018

Alaska Achievers Blog Hop - Share What You Love



Welcome to another blog hop  brought to you by achievers of the Alaska Cruise with Stampin' Up! This month we are focusing on the wonderful "Share What You Love" suite that can be purchased ahead of the launch of the new Annual Catalogue. There is so much variety in these bundles, the papers are gorgeous, the stamp sets are versatile  and they have been designed to suit crafters on 3 levels:
 See the details of each bundle in the links below and make your choice! Of course I had to have it all!


JUST GETTING STARTED - a bundle for the novice stamper
A LITTLE MORE PLEASE  - for stampers who already have some supplies
and
GOTTA HAVE IT ALL - for those who want the option to create a huge variety of items.

I've used the LOVELY FLORAL Embossing Folder for my card today. Actually I've made a couple of cards with the folder, using slightly different techniques, but you'll have to come back in a couple of days to see the next one.

The Lovely Floral embossing folder is part of the Gotta Have It All bundle and is a wonderful addition to your collection. I've combined it with emboss resist using gold embossing powder and Brusho water colour crystals. The idea was to create something a little serendipitous and I love the results with the rich colours.


To achieve this effect, I blotted Versamark ink directly onto the inside front of the folder, ran a piece of water colour paper through the Big Shot, then sprinkled gold embossing powder over the surface. This was heated to melt the embossing powder, leaving the raised floral image white. I used water-colour paper for the base, and this added a little more texture.


 Next I sprinkled red, blue and yellow Brusho onto select areas, and spritzed the surface with water, dabbing excess water and adding more Brusho powder as needed.  This is such a fun artistic way to play with these products.

My completed card:


As I mentioned earlier these bundles allow for a huge variety of projects, so continue to hop along to the next demonstrator for more awesome examples and ideas. 
If you would like to purchase any of the bundles prior to the new Annual Catalogue (you get free items in each one) just select the links above and you'll see all the information on each bundle.
If you shop on-line please use the code FX4XN3HR to enter into my monthly give away. 

Thanks for visiting
Until Next Time
Happy Crafting



You are currently at my blog: "distINKtive STAMPING designs" by Ann Craig . Please select the next demonstrator on the list.




Product List


3 comments:

  1. Love your card ... love how we both used the Embossing Folder for today's blog hop but results so different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! It looks like a canvas piece of art! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.