Sunday 30 September 2018

Dandelion Wishes Card with Embossing and Sponging


 Dandelion Wishes by Stampin' Up! is such a gorgeous set and it lends itself to a variety of techniques.

For today's card I have used lots of techniques:
Heat Embossing
Sponging 
 Stamping.


I heat embossed the white Dandelion then sponged the area with Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Highland  Heather. 
Next I stamped the same image using Blackberry Bliss ink. This section was trimmed, matted with Bermuda Bay card stock and wrapped with White Bakers Twine.

The background of the card was stamped randomly with Highland Heather and Bermuda Bay.
The greeting is stamped with Blackberry Bliss and matted with Bermuda Bay card.

 The finished card!
 There are  endless techniques that you can use with this stamp set so if you would like to try them you can order your own products via my On-line store
For a full list of the Stampin' Up! products I used, just scroll down. If you wish, you can purchase any of these products by clicking on them.

Until next time, when I will return with another sample using  this beautiful stamp set.
Happy Stamping,

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.