Thursday 3 January 2019

Sale-A-Bration | Lovely Lattice Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

I'll be posting a few inspiration videos from Stampin' Up! over the next few days.
 See what you can do with the FREE SALE-A-BRATION ITEMS 


This video features the beautiful Lovely Lattice set. I received this stamp set as a gift in Orlando at the Stampin' Up! 30th Anniversary Event.



      

If you are in Australia you can order on-line. All the products can be viewed on-line


 If you would love to earn more free product, think about Hosting your own Workshop.
Hosts will earn an additional  $40 in Stampin' Rewards with a $400+ workshop, so get your friends together and give me a call.


 And if you want it all, I'd love you to join my team of demonstrators. There are special rewards during Sale-A-Bration and you have the opportunity to purchase the exclusive Craft and Carry Tote

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/anncraig/jointhefun

You can see this is the perfect time to join Stampin' Up! ready to start the New Year with something awesome for yourself.

Check back soon for more ideas using the Free SAB products,

Until then,
Stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.