Thursday 30 May 2019

Bird Ballad with Crackle Paint Background

Hello again! I have another sample of a Bird Ballad card from my day of making. This one is another fussy cut image from one of the beautiful papers in the 12 x 12 inch Designer Series Paper pack. 

This time I wanted to add some interest to the background whilst not detracting from the beauty of the images. I chose the Crackle Paint background stamp and I think it works quite well. It has been stamped in Crumb Cake ink to pick up the browns in the birds.


The soft colours of the water coloured birds and foliage combine well with this background. 

I decided not to put a greeting on this card as it has been designed as a multipurpose card - ready for any occasion. 

All products will be available in my On-line Store from June 4.
You are welcome to place an order that will be dispatched to your address.

Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper Pack - 12 x 12  # 149592 -  $20..
Whisper White A4 Card  # 106549  - $17. (40 sheets)

Paper Snips # 103579  $17.

  I have  more samples coming so check back again in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.