Wednesday 22 May 2019

Designer Series Paper and Florentine Thinlits

Looking for some really quick cards that have an instant wow?

Use up your gorgeous patterned papers from Stampin' Up! and cut a foil Thinlit using the Florentine Die and voila! an eye catching card in just a few minutes. 




As the 2018-19 catalogue draws to a close there are many beautiful papers that combine with this die and a coordinating colour card base. Stamp the greeting directly onto a die cut piece of the paper and mat it onto foil. 
Easy and fun.

Which pack of Designer Series Paper would you most like to use for this technique?

Until Next Time

Happy Crafting

 
If you'd like to shop for these items and you live in Australia, simply click the images below to go to my On-Line store

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.