Wednesday 1 May 2019

Everything Is Rosy Medley

An exciting new product for you today -
Everything Is Rosy Medley from Stampin' Up!

This is an all inclusive medley of products that gives you scope to create gorgeous cards, 3D items and scrap pages. The contents all coordinate beautifully and the colours are stunning.

Here are the details:

Watch the video to see one of the concept artists giving you all the details:



And to give you some inspiration here are some of the Stampin' Up! designers samples.





The Rose Gold highlights are superb and you can add more with the bottle of Rose Gold Shimmer Paint that is included in the Medley.

Available for a limited time only MAY 1 - 31, 2019


I am having some free product based classes using this Medley - contact me for details

Best Wishes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.