Thursday 23 May 2019

Everything Is Rosy Medley



Have you seen how versatile the Everything Is Rosy Medley is? 
We all love the vibrant colours and Rose Gold foil that comes in the pack, but I have some alternative uses for the products to show you today.

I used the Emboss Resist method combined with the Rose Gold Shimmer Paint to create this soft background that was stamped using one of the images from the Everything Is Rosy stamp set.  
Simply stamp the image using Versamark ink onto any light coloured card stock. Sprinkle with Clear Embossing powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
 Next use a dauber to apply the Rose Gold Shimmer paint over the embossed background. I found it best to pick up the paint from the lid of the bottle (don't forget to shake it well first) and apply in a circular motion to cover all of the background.

I used one of the lovely pre punched shapes for the greeting panel that was heat embossed in copper. I also added one of the floral punched shapes that I partially coloured with a pink Stampin Blend.


The beautiful lace is the  1 cm Scalloped Lace Trim from the 2019-20 Annual Catalogue. 
It is interesting that the metallic shape around the greeting took on a slight texture when the embossing powder was heated. You can see this in the image. 


The versatility of this Medley is only limited by your imagination and is suitable for all levels of stampers from Beginners to Avid.  
You can purchase this Medley at my On-line store. It is available while stocks last, throughout the month of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.