Sunday 15 September 2019

Come Sail Away Card In A Box

A card in a Box is such a fun style of card to make. I love how it looks when it arrives flat through the mail, and it's even better to see the surprise on the recipient's face when it folds out to sit up as a little scene in a box. 
I've used products from the Come Sail Away Suite in the 2019 -20 Annual Catalogue - specifically the Sailing Home stamp set and the Come Sail Away Designer Series Papers.

The card can look quite different depending on which way it is flattened out, so it's always a good idea to check as you are designing, so that it looks good both flat and standing up.









I coloured the boats with Blends.


And here is the completed card standing as it should!


Just a quick post today. If you'd like further assistance with making a card like this please feel free to contact me.
All the products I used in the Set Sail Card In A Box are listed below. You can shop on-line by selecting the image of the item you would like.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.