Monday 27 January 2020

Grandma's House

Are you a grandma? I am, and I like to think my 4 little ones love to visit.  

I love the whimsy of these stamps from Stampin' Up! and they are aptly named Grandma's House. Of course I had to have this set and I wanted to create a card that was both quick but also "went with the flow". As a grandma that is often what I need/want to do!


I chose the technique where the outline is embossed in Clear embossing powder  then the images are coloured with Classic Inks and an Aqua Painter. With any water colouring I like to apply the colour freely and not worry too much about staying within the lines. 


The card has a Purple Posy Base and the design is roughly matted with Gorgeous Grape and backed with Grapefruit Grove DSP.

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000044

 You may like to take advantage of the special opportunity to join me and other happy stampers during Sale-A-Bration. You can see all the details in the link but in a nutshell you will save heaps, be able to choose your favourite products and get the bonus Sale-A-Bration pack of a mini guillotine, a free stamp set of your choice and a set of sample Designer Series Papers. From then on you will save at least 20% on all your Stampin' Up! goodies.

https://anncraig.stampinup.net/join_now         





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.