Monday 13 January 2020

Parisian Beauty - Stamps and Dies

Have you ever wanted to go to Paris? It's still something I want to do and although I've traveled a lot, I just have not managed to get there. 

This lovely set of stamps and dies - Parisian Beauty Bundle can be found in the amazing Mini Catalogue (p. 15) and comes to you either as a Bundle - saving 10% or you can get the entire suite with everything coordinating.


Today, I have a card made from a background I made a few years ago - I loved the collage effect of stamping, sponging and embossing on Glossy paper, but didn't have any ideas on how to use it. But, as soon as I saw the dies for the Parisian Beauty Bundle I knew the silhouette of the Eiffel Tower was the perfect solution.




If you love this suite or bundle and would like to purchase either, you can shop On-Line with me. You can earn Sale-A-Bration rewards of  free products when your total is $90 or more.
The very best offer I have at present is for you to 

See all the details in the link, including the Sale-A-Bration specials of a Mini Cutter, Designer Series Paper Sampler and an additional FREE stamp set of your choice. All this on top of the awesome price for your Starter Kit - $169 for $235 of your choice of products. If you already love Stampin' Up! this is a perfect for you. 

Best Wishes
& Happy Stamping



Product List

4 comments:

  1. That's such a beautiful background Anne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire. This type of stamping is one of my favourite techniques because I never quite know how it will turn out!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous background! Love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try Bette! It involves a few layers and lots of techniques including masking, sponging, heat embossing, but all fun and the outcome is interesting.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.