Thursday 23 January 2020

Peaceful Poppies Elements

So much gorgeousness in the Peaceful Poppies Suite!
So with school holidays and grandchildren visiting for a month, (and taking up lots of my time that I happily spent with them) I decided to start simple by using the Peaceful Poppies Elements.

This little kit contains an abundance of die cut, printed accents that enable you to create cards in a moment.  
Here is my card.


The Poppy Parade background blotches are created using a stamp from the Painted Poppies Stamp Set.
The "Thank You" greeting is from the coordinating Peaceful Moments stamp set.

The black embossed shapes and poppy image are from the Elements kit. 
So very simple and quick. We did this in a class and I was delighted to see many variations in design with everyone using the same elements.

If you love this suite or bundle and would like to purchase either, you can shop On-Line with me. You can earn Sale-A-Bration rewards of  free products when your total is $90 or more.
The very best offer I have at present is for you to 

SALE A BRATION
See all the details in the link, including the Sale-A-Bration specials of a Mini Cutter, Designer Series Paper Sampler and an additional FREE stamp set of your choice. All this on top of the awesome price for your Starter Kit - $169 for $235 of your choice of products. If you already love Stampin' Up! this is a perfect for you. 

Best Wishes
and Happy Stamping




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.