Tuesday 21 September 2010

MMSC#71

Here is my latest entry for the Midnight Madness Challenge - and it really is late. What with having no computer for the last couple of days, and now trying to get used to a lovely new one, plus a couple of workshops the last 2 nights, I've been  a little out of my routine.

I've taken a fairly liberal approach to the sketch this week - I've turned it on its side, used dry embossing rather than pattern for the background and created a collage of flowers with a butterfly for the main image.  I found the colour scheme of Melon Mambo, River Rock and Elegant Eggplant on my new Stampin' Up Colour Coach. It has some fabbo colour combinations - some I would never have thought to use together, and they look great.


The flower centres are sequins left over from many years of costume sewing, with a little tombow glue and chunky sprinkles to add a bit of bling.  Stamps are all Stampin Up (some retired), as are the card stock and inks and mini pearls.  Here is a close up. Isn't this butterfly image gorgeous?

 I have lots of other cards to show but I'll add those tomorrow. 2 new Stamp A Stacks in 2 days are great for building up the card reserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.