Friday 28 January 2011

Sensational Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets

 


I've had a great day today because, after transferring goods from my old fridge to my new fridge (at last! - that fridge was 37 years old), I was finally able to sit down in my craft room and play with some of my new Sale-A-Bration Stamp sets.

I've chosen to show you one card that I have tried to keep clean and simple. That was a bit hard considering I've been doing lots of Vintage lately.  I stuck to lots of different blues, using both Stampin' Write Markers and papers from Stampin' Up!® and I must thank Rebecca Ware, a fellow SU demonstrator, for her inspiration with this card.


 I've used one of the stamps from the FREE  set "Punch Bunch", and have simply coloured part of one stamp with my markers, using Marina Mist, Pacific Point and Night of Navy.

I added a thin strip from  the Blueberry Crisp DSP,  trimmed the base of the image by punching with the Pinking Hearts Border Punch (available in the Stampin Up Summer Mini Catalogue), mounted it all onto Night of Navy card, tied Night of Navy Taffeta 1 cm Ribbon and White 3.2mm Taffeta ribbon and adhered the lot to some Marina Mist card.


You can see some of the detail that can be achieved using the markers - they are fabulous aren't they?

Now, if you'd like to get your hands on some of these stamps sets, contact me and I'll help you organize a stamping party where every attendant can achieve free stamps. This offer is only available until the end of March, so be quick and you could receive all 4 free stamp sets.

You can see all the stamps in full  here.  You can also find information about joining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator, and receiving additional benefits during the Sale-A-Bration promotion.

I hope you enjoy this little card - so until next time


Stay Crafty


 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.