Friday 5 October 2012

Free Ribbon from Stampin' Up!

Who doesn't love ribbon, and this month YOU can get a free spool of the fantastic 1cm STITCHED SATIN RIBBON with every $60.00 order you place.

Here are the details:

So check out your catalogues or view online.

Make your selections, remembering that for every $60 of Stampin' Up! product you order you can choose 1 free spool of ribbon valued at $15.95 in the fabulous new IN COLORS. 

This offer is only available through a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, so contact me via my Demonstrator Business Website  to place your order.
Only 26 days left!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.