Tuesday 16 July 2013

Stampin Up Grand Vacation 2013

Well it seems that the posts I had scheduled for while I was overseas are still sitting here waiting to be viewed. Better late than never and so many of you have been interested to hear all about my amazing trip with Stampin Up that I will start with this one.
BTW we had a great flight with the plane being about 1/3 full, so everyone had lots of room and everyone was in a very pleasant mood. Ideal start to a Grand Vacation!

Today I hop on a plane for the long journey to the USA, but it is to celberate my very first Grand Vacation achievement. What a thrill that it coincides with Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversay.


 

As a bonus we can attend the USA Convention and that will be an awesome experience with thousands of demonstrators from around the world converging on Salt Lake City, meeting up with blogger friends and just enjoying more of the enthusiasm and inspiration that Convention always supplies.

I am taking Lorraine, a fellow demonstrator and friend of more than 30 years, as my guest and we are very excited about Convention and the beautiful Holiday at the St Regis Deer Valley, Park City Utah.


 

 It looks lovely doesn't it? 
Time to finish some more swaps for the big trip - talk soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.