Tuesday 13 January 2015

Stampin' Up! 2015 Occasions Catalogue Launch

A new catalogue is always exciting and this one from Stampin' Up! certainly does not disappoint. It is filled with gorgeous stamps, accessories and loads of ideas. To celebrate the launch of this catalogue, I held an event for some of my customers. 

It was a pretty casual event with one side of the work tables covered in samples and new products, while the other side had work stations for everyone to try out a couple of select products.



One of the first projects you see is the gorgeous flower posie on the front cover of the catalogue. I made one up to decorate the table and I have to say - it is stunning. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but now I'm looking forward to making a few more. Kits are such a great idea for gifts and lots of fun for classes.

There are stamp sets galore in this Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue, and they come in a variety of wood mount, clear mount or photopolymer, giving you lots of options and price ranges. 

Look out also for Bundles - you'll save 15% on them, while getting accessories that help speed up the crafting process. 


Here are just a few of the stamp sets that were on display! They generated lots of interest and ideas for using them were shared around. 


This Occasions Catalogue comes with a bonus as it is part of Sale A Bration. 
Stampin' Up! has this great promotion at the beginning of each year and everyone can earn free products. All you have to do is spend $90 on product from any of the current catalogues, the Clearance Rack and the Weekly Deals and you can choose one item from the Sale A Bration Catalogue

Take a look at the catalogues on-line and if you would like a hard copy, contact me and I'll send one to you. If you would like to place an order you can fill your shopping basket here!

The order will be posted directly to you. You can pay securely with credit card and shop from the comfort of your home.

Enjoy the catalogue and stay tuned for some fun samples



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.