Tuesday 24 February 2015

Irresistibly Yours And The Gift Box Punch Board

Sale A Bration at Stampin' Up! is always a wonderful time to purchase products and earn free exclusive products. And this year the offerings are really to my liking. 
In particular I am finding many ways to use the beautiful Speciality Designer Series Paper - Irresistibly Yours.

It is the perfect weight to use with the new Gift Box Punch Board and offers infinite solutions to gift wrapping, simply by colouring the paper.






 Here is a sample of a box with no colouring. The embossed design is subtle and elegant.






These 2 boxes show the dramatic effect of colouring. This has been done by applying Stampin' Up! Classic ink directly to the paper with a sponge. It is important to have a soft tissue or piece of paper towel on hand to buff the paper immediately the ink has been applied. This is so any residue of ink on the embossed pattern is removed, leaving strong patterns.






I added a Bermuda Bay rose, created with the Spiral Flower Originals Bigz L Die and some Wisteria Wonder Seam Binding to pick up some of the ink colours used on the body of the box.






See how defined the pattern can be. It shows up more with darker colours. To decorate this box I've
added the largest and smallest butterflies from the Butterflies Framelits Dies. They are cut out from Brushed Gold card stock. Some Gold Satin Ribbon completes the picture.

As I mentioned before you can only get this Designer Series Paper through the Sale A Bration promotion. You are welcome to order products via my online store and pick what you want from the Sale A Bration brochure

Here is a list of the products used on these projects.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.