Sunday 22 February 2015

#partytimesu Paper Cake

It's been a big weekend with our #partytimesu event here in Canberra. The culmination of 3 and a half months planning and preparation - but so much fun.

One of the displays I made was this Party Time Cake.






It is made up of 12 individual gift boxes that have been heat embossed in white using the beautiful Something Lacy stamp - a large background stamp by Stampin' Up!

The 12 segments are held together with White Jute Ribbon and the cake is decorated with roses. 
I created the Melon Mambo roses with the Spiral Flower Originals Die and added some string pearls and soft pink paper roses from my stash. 

This is all displayed on a heavy cardboard sheet covered with a page of 12 x 12 inch Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and edged with Stacked With Love Designer Washi tape.

You can't see it but  there is a subtle, but beautiful effect of embossing white on white on each slice of cake. The roses have been spritzed with some glimmer spritz, and the bow is made from White Jute Ribbon





You can see more photos of our Canberra Party Time Event on facebook #partytimesu  so pop on over and see the wonderful talent we have here. 

Below is a list of the products you will need to create this project.

Happy Stamping!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.