Saturday 14 February 2015

Stars Framelits Simple Christmas Card

Christmas may well be another 313 days away, but it is never too early to start making your own  Christmas Cards. This year I'm trying to create lots of CAS (clean & simple) cards and this is one of the designs from my first Christmas Card Stamp A Stack.


The background of the card is created by sponging Stampin' Up!'s Island Indigo Classic Ink over one of the patterns from the absolutely gorgeous Irresistibly Yours Speciality Designer Series Paper. The paper has an embossed design on one side - this one is diagonal stripes, and all you need to do is sponge colour then buff the page lightly with a tissue or soft paper towel. This will remove any excess ink on the raised pattern - in this case the diagonal lines. 

The stars can be positioned anywhere on the card when using the Stars Framelits and Magnetic Platform with your Big Shot, and this allows for lots of variation in your designs. 

I have rounded the corner edges with the Project Life Corner Punch and raise the Whisper White card front with Stampin' Dimensionals to expose Silver Glimmer Paper underneath.  The Faux Stitching is hand drawn with the Island Indigo Stampin' Write Marker 

I love this design and look forward to making more of these in a wide range of different colours.

The Irresistibly Yours DSP is one of our Sale A Bration (SAB) free gifts. If you would like some, you can only get it with a $90 order. Then it is free! There are lots of other items to choose from so don't miss the opportunity - browse the SAB catalogue and  contact me or place your order on-line.

Don't forget to check out the Weekly Deals in the right hand side bar for some more great bargains.


Best wishes for happy crafting



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.