Wednesday 18 February 2015

Adventure Bound Cards for All Occasions

Have you tried the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack by Stampin' Up! yet? It is a fabulous selection of images that at first glance bring to mind - cards for the men in our lives. 
However, today I have a card using one of the papers from the stack along with one of the images from the Moon Lake stamp set that is suitable for either gender.  Both of these items can be found in the Occasions Catalogue






 The image is stamped in Memento Black and a light touch of colour  (Soft Sky) is added with a blender pen. 



The detail shows some Seam Binding, a Silver Button and White Bakers Twine. Don't you love the visual texture achieved from the Paper Stack? The images are so life-like.
I cut the paper to size and matted it onto Basic Black card. I chose the position of my "window" and used one of the Oval Framelits with the Magnetic Platform and the Big Shot to cut through both layers at the one time. 

A little sponging with black around the opening before raising this above the stamped image by using Dimensionals. 



All the layers were then adhered to Smoky Slate Card.

The Adventure Bound Paper Stack enables you to make gorgeous cards quickly. Give it a try.


Until next time, Happy Stamping!

Here is the list of items used in this project. You can purchase them at my on-line store or simply contact me with your order.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.