Tuesday 24 March 2015

Aloha Friends.

I'm thrilled to let you all know that I've just earned the Grand Vacation to Hawaii. 

Special thanks to my awesome team for their help and friendship throughout the year.

A holiday in the warmth will be lovely in May - just when it is getting cold here in Canberra. 


Now to find out a few extra things to do over there.
We are planning on going to Hawaii the Big Island a few days before hand as it is our 43rd wedding  anniversary 3 days before the holiday starts and we'd both like to do a bit of exploring around the volcanoes National Park. Should be fun, so I'm hoping all the flights etc can be arranged




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.