Sunday 8 March 2015

Weekly Deals March 4, 2015

You can always find the  latest Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up! in my right hand side bar.

I just love how the bargains keep coming. What do you think about this weeks deals? Are there any that you'd like to stock up on while you have the opportunity. Just go to my on-line store type in the code numbers and they will be delivered directly to you. 

And now for Ann's Weekly Deals. I thought I'd better have some good one's this week as I am a little slow getting them posted. Check out the additional savings when you buy x2 for some of these items. Bundles are already discounted 15% and you save even more with my Weekly Deals.

It's a good opportunity to stock up. We all need Dimensionals. The Note Cards are fabulous for a quick option for lovely hand crafted cards (and they come in either white or craft) and the cellophane bags will come in handy at Easter time to create cute packaging.

 Don't forget for Ann's weekly deals you need to contact me to place your order.

 The regular Stampin Up! weekly deals can be ordered on-line


Thanks for looking and have fun shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.