Thursday 26 March 2015

Traveler Meets Typeset Designer Papers

It's always tricky to make cards for the men in our lives, so every once in a while I have a class where we concentrate on that for a topic.

I find the stamps from "Traveler" by Stampin' Up! to be really good when making cards. The images are lovely and the definition is superb. I combined these images with a variety of patterns from the "Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper" also from Stampin' Up!, to create a couple of quick cards.






The colours in Typeset DSP are Black and Vanilla so I used Vanilla as my card base and added a torn strip of Basic Black and Very Vanilla under the torn edge of the Typeset DSP. I stamped the image from "Traveler" using Memento Jet Black ink and then cut the image with my Big Shot and one of the Ovals Framelits. so quick and easy.







The next card used a different image and different patterned paper from the same stamp set and Speciality Designer Series Paper Pack.

If you would like  to try these cards you can order the product at my on-line store. or you can contact me so I can order for you.

Here is a list of the products I used:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.