Thursday 2 April 2015

Happy Easter To You All

Just a quick post tonight to wish my blog readers a Happy and Safe Easter.
I saw these little bunnies on Pinterest and thought they would be fun to try - so here is my version.


I've made lots of them over this last week and find that each has it's own little personality depending on the position of the eyes and the angle of the ears.  So cute!

Supplies needed in addition to your choice of card stock colours:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.