Sunday 8 July 2018

Join Stampin' Up! in July - Fabulous Savings

Hi everyone!

I've got great news for you all, whether or not you've been thinking of joining Stampin' Up! for the discount or as a business. 

You are aware by now that Stampin' Up! has revamped the colour range and it is fabulous. In conjunction with that they are offering one of the best deals I've seen in my 12 years with the company.

Take a look....





That's correct - an entire colour family of ink pads (valued at $117.00) in the new format for FREE added to the already heavily discounted "you choose what you want" STARTER KIT. 

Doing the math that equals $352.00 of product for just $169.00.  BARGAIN!!!

Oh yes, you also receive $80 worth of catalogues and business forms for free plus free postage.


So what are you waiting for? I gave this a try 12 years ago and have loved every minute of my association with this company. I'm sure you will too, whether you want to create a viable "work from home" business, or simply receive a great discount on your high quality craft products. 



I would love to help you with your Stampin' Up! journey.

Best Wishes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.