Saturday 12 January 2019

Join Stampin' Up! During Sale-A-Bration to Receive Extra Benefits.

Sale-A-Bration is our biggest sale time of the year with wonderful free stamps, ribbons and papers available with qualifying orders as small as $90. Notice there are 2 different levels of rewards, just for you!

4



There are also extra rewards for Hosts, so why not book a get together of a few friends and ask me to demonstrate some creative ideas using the products?


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/anncraig/contactme

And I've saved the best for last!
Join Stampin' Up! during Sale A Bration for extra free product in your Starter Kit plus the option of purchasing this awesome Carry Tote. Limited availability of the tote so don't delay if you are thinking about joining. 

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/anncraig/jointhefun
 I'm always here to help, so contact me with any questions.

Looking forward to another crafty year,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.