Thursday 1 July 2010

My first post

I've spent a couple of years creating a web site for my Stampin' Up! business, but am now being drawn to the wonderful world of blogging and blog challenges. My website has a couple of hundred pages on it (or at least it seems that way) and needs a bit of re-organizing and I think is not quite as user friendly to the general public as a regular blog might be. Sooo, now I have to learn how to write posts and decorate this blog so it looks appealing.

I have another Demonstrator Business Website where you can find all the specials and monthly promotions from Stampin' Up! You can also see my class schedule, scrapbook meeting timetable and the latest designs from both me and Stampin' Up!

I look forward to getting to know you, participating in challenges and later on posting challenges for you to join. If I can assist you with any information about stamping techniques or Stampin' Up! products, please feel free to contact me

1 comment:

  1. I think your very clever to have worked it all out! x Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.