Saturday 14 August 2010

Craft Fair August 2010

It seems like ages since I and some of my team members spent 4 days at the Canberra Craft Fair, but in fact it is only a week. What fun we had - totally exhausting but fun none the less. It was wonderful to meet so many other stampers and especially nice to meet other Stampin' Up! demonstrators who stopped in to say "Hi".
Our team decided to present a Craft Circle each day and this year we focused on the fantabulous Big Shot die cutting machine. Participants made 3 different projects - 1 card and 2 little gifts and we had a terrific range in ages attending, including children and seniors. That's one of the things I love most about paper crafting - it transcends all ages and can be adapted to suit all skill levels.
Here is a  photo of the card made at my Craft circles and you can see one of the other projects by popping over to Shelley's blog. The card has been cased from one in the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue and showcases both the exclusive Stampin Up Manhattan Flower and the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folders. Melon Mambo Polka dot ribbon adds a finishing touch.



This is a small part of the display we had at our booth. We also had lots of hand made kits to sell and took bookings for workshops and classes.



Staying on the Big Shot theme I want to show you an Easel card I made recently. This is my first attempt at an Easel Card, but I love the way the Top Note die (which by the way is a Stampin' Up! exclusive die) can be used for the card base. I've used Old Olive, Ruby Red and Whisper White card stock, Flowers from the Flower Fusion kit and the leaves are made with the "Little Leaves" die. Stamps are "Upsy Daisy" and "Enjoy Every Moment" (this one is retiring in just a few weeks, so contact me if you'd like to order it while it's still available)


There are so many items you can make with the Big Shot ranging from cards and flowers to boxes and gift baskets. If you'd like to discover more visit my Demonstrator Business Website.
and think about purchasing one of these sturdy and easy to use embossing and die cutting machines. Hint: there are lots more embossing folders and dies coming in the new Idea Book & Catalogue due for release on September 1st, 2010. Contact now, me if you'd like to order your catalogue and have it ready for the sales to start on September 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ann - what fun you must have had at the Craft Fair - I didn't make it there this year BUT love the photos!

    Your Easel card is gorgeous - how good does that Top note look - gorgeous! I love the Little Leaves Die - is that available here!?! Gorgeous work Ann - as always! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.