Wednesday 18 August 2010

One of the completed Brayer Cards

A couple of posts ago I promised to show you a completed card from the demonstration samples I made at the Canberra Craft Fair. So here is the one I matted up the other day.

I love the bright colours and am quite pleased with the completed card. It was so easy to simply matt in white then a thin layer of black. Both of these were chosen to enhance the white around the sun and the silhouette daisies at the front.





I think the black grosgrain bow balances the shape of the sun, and the colours in the stamped area are so strong that I decided to leave it at that.

The greeting is from one of the new Hostess Sets from the new catalogue coming out on September 1st. Being a demonstrator gives me the chance to obtain these sets before the general public - gotta love that! So if you'd like to have the same privilege you can find out more about becoming a demonstrator in my team. Then together we can make lots of brayered cards!

Until next time,

Have fun with your stamping

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.