Wednesday 22 December 2010

Mini Album Page Layout Ideas.

Today I have some great page layout ideas for your Brown Paper Mini albums. The layouts are transferable to any of the Themes that you may have for your album, as they simply show ideas for using patterned papers, embellishments and blank areas to create  versatile pages ready to accept photos and memorabilia.

I'm showing you actual pages that I've already made - just to give you an idea of how things will look. Of course you'll choose your own papers and colours and greetings to suit the album you're making.

I'll start with the cover of my latest Brown Paper Christmas Album: some of the papers I've used are retired and some are available in the current Idea Book and Catalogue. It just demonstrates how easy it is to coordinate products from Stampin' Up!®

The Christmas Album cover - textures and patterns created with the Big Shot, embossing folders and patterned paper, do all the work! The faux metal tag is created with gold embossing powder. (Ask me how if you'd like to learn this technique)


Scallop Edge punch, Top Note and Circle dies combined with floral papers and sponged edges create a good basis for a vintage page. I will add more details after the photos are placed - this is entirely optional!



Textures, corner details and stamped greetings. I love the new SQUARE LATTICE  embossing folder in the Stampin' Up!® Summer Mini Catalogue.

Plenty of room for photos and additional personal embellishments. You can add your written memories onto the tags that hide in the pockets, or you could use these tags for more photos.

Repeat horizontal lines to create balance on a 2 page spread. 


Plenty of space for larger photos. Journal your thoughts on tags that slide inside the pages.
Simple shapes provide a great base - punches make beautiful borders.
Repeat patterned  paper placed at different angles - ample space for titles, brads, flowers or charms.

Texture created with the Big Shot and Stampin' Up Embossing Folders.



These page layouts should be used as a starting point for your own album. If you need assistance to get started - you can copy them directly, or you may just need a bit of an idea to start your own ideas flowing. Either way enjoy the journey.

Why not purchase a Brown Paper Album plus paper kit to get started? It will take all the worry out of  the project and you can start your ideas  flowing for all the future albums. They are quite addictive, but so much fun to make for that special person (could even be for you! lol)

I'd love to see your creative Brown Paper Mini Albums - you can add a link to your blog page by selecting the title.

As always your comments are welcome,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.