Friday 2 December 2011

Such a Stampin Up Frenzy in December!


What a great start to the month. 

Not only does STAMPIN' UP!  have the launch of our SUMMER MINI CATALOGUE  but a fantastic promotion that will send you into a frenzy.

Take a look at this...



What a great Christmas gift for all you crafters - some items are discounted by up to 50%.

If you'd like to place an order for products from either or both the Summer Mini or the December Frenzy Promotion, please contact me via the CONTACT ME button on my website.

Keep your eye out for some samples made with these great products - 

Until Next Time

Stay Crafty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.