Friday 25 November 2011

Emboss Stampin Up Fabrics On Cards

Lately I've been trying to add "something extra" to my cards to make them just a little bit different. And as I love fabric, and Stampin' Up!® have introduced a beautiful range of fabrics to our catalogue this year, (have a peek at page 140 in the on-line catalogue) I decided that's what I'd try.

I made this card recently, as one of the styles for a Stamp A Stack. It was a lot simpler then and was made with the following products:

CONFETTI WHITE Card Stock
ELEGANT LINES  Embossing Folder
BEAU CHATEAU Designer Fabric
LATTICE SQUARE Embossing Folder
CROCHET TRIM - VICTORIA
FLOWER FOLDS BIGZ XL Die
MARINA MIST Card Stock
SOFT SUEDE  Card Stock
ANTIQUE BRAD
SOFT SUEDE Classic Ink (sponged)
MARINA MIST  Classic Ink (stamped)


To dress it up I just added the die cut flourishes and some background stamping using this very useful little stamp from the Stampin Up FRENCH FOLIAGE  stamp set.


The detail shot shows the lovely effect gained by fringing the edges of the fabric, gluing it to a piece of scrap card then embossing with Stampin Up's LATTICE SQUARE  Embossing Folder.

It's just a short post today, but if you would like to purchase any of the products used, just contact me through my Stampin Up Demonstrator web site to place your order. It can be delivered to your doorstep at the regular postage cost

Until Next Time 

Stay Crafty,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.