Tuesday 1 October 2013

Papillon Potpourri Teams Well With Designer Series Papers

Today's card combines Designer Series Papers with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and the gorgeous Papillon Potpourri stamp set from Stampin' Up!®


This detail of the card shows the incredible texture obtained when using Stampin Up embossing folders with the Big shot. It creates a lovely contrast with the patterned paper. Both of these papers are from the same set, and you can always be sure that papers within a set from Stampin Up, will coordinate beautifully. the butterfly is just one of the images from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set, and it has been punched out with the coordinating punch.


I raised the paper circles up on dimensionals after adhering them to some scrap card to give them a little more strength. 

An here is the complete card. Simple to make and quick as well, making it a perfect card for that last minute occasion.


Contact me for further details via my Demonstrator Business Website

Until Next Time

Stay Crafty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.