Sunday 29 September 2013

Six Sided Sampler Stamp Set - Card for Dad

I have a quick card for the boys today - this one was for Father's Day but it could be made for Birthdays too. 

The hexagonal patterns are stamped with a variety of the stamps from the Six Sided Sampler Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!® and it is easily cut out with the coordinating Hexagon Punch that you can find in the Annual Catalogue. 



The textured diagonal background is created with the "Stylish Stripes" Embossing Folder and you can find that in the Holiday Catalogue.

For more information about the products used to make this card you can Contact Me via my Demonstrator Business Website. While you are there, take a look at the On-Line ordering facility, where you can view the catalogues and order from your Wish List when ever you choose.

Just a quick post tonight as I try to catch up on the backlog! 

Until Next Time

Stay Crafty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.