Thursday 30 January 2014

Stampin Up Tag Punch Valentine

Today I have a cute little Valentine project that uses the new and super gorgeous Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (#133324). We've been making these up in my last few classes as a little "extra" and everyone enjoys them.



The Greeting is from "Perfect Pennants" stamp set. One of the new sets from the newly released Occasions Catalogue, and this coordinates perfectly with the "Banner Framelits Dies".

As a bonus you can purchase the stamps and framelits as a bundle. Buying these 2 products as a bundle saves you 15% so keep an eye out for all the bundles available in the Occasions Catalogue.

If you would like further information you can contact me via my Demonstrator Business Website.

Until Next time

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.