Thursday 23 January 2014

Valentine or Wedding?

I have used this card sketch a number of times and love how it is so versatile. 

Today's card was made as a Valentine, using the classic colours of Black, Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler.


This is a detail shot showing the variety of patterns from Stampin' Up's gorgeous Modern Medley Designer Series Paper Pack( #126926). 
The small silver heart is made using Glimmer Paper - silver (# 124005) 
and the smallest heart from the Hearts Collection Framelits (#125599)
The word "Love" comes from the Expressions Thinlits dies (#132171)and is made from Cherry Cobbler card.
The bow is made using Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (#120992)

And here is the finished card.


Each of the flags have not been glued all the way so there is some texture and movement in the card. All the paper pieces have been adhered directly to Basic Black card. 

Hope you get some inspiration and will try this card using many different papers. 

If you wish to order any of the products you can do so at my on-line store
Your order will be sent directly to you and you will qualify for any Hostess Benefits that may apply. 

Until Next time

Stay Crafty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.