Sunday 27 July 2014

Blendabilities and Corner Garden

Oh those Blendabilities from Stampin' Up! have won my heart, and I've been having so much fun playing with different techniques to try to get the best effects for my style of colouring. 

Being a colour lover I didn't want to just stop at using just one colour so I decided to try using one of Stampin' Up's new large stamps - Corner Garden. This one caught my eye when I first flipped through the new catalogue. So check it out on page 175.


 The detail shows a little of what I was thinking with the colouring. The first flower used the Cherry Cobbler range of Blendabilities, but I wanted some more depth and light in the petals, so laid down some yellow from the Daffodil Delight Assortment before proceeding with the lightest to darkest Cherry Cobbler colours. 

I really enjoyed this project. Who does not love colouring in? It did take a couple of sessions to complete, but it was fun and relaxing and somewhat experimental! 

Here is the completed colouring, now I have to decide how to use it in a project.


I will be holding a class on Blendabilities on August 12. at 7.15pm. If you would like to attend, please contact me for details via my Demonstrator Business Web site

I'm looking forward to receiving the next batch of Blendabilities colours to try other combinations. 

Until Next Time

Happy Colouring!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.