Saturday 29 August 2015

Remarkable You - Stylish Simplicity

If you want simplicity & strength of design then the Stampin Up stamp set "Remarkable You" fits the bill perfectly. This stamp set caught my eye when I first flipped through the Stampin Up Annual Catalogue and I knew it would be perfect for making quick stylish cards. 


I created the coloured central strip, by masking each edge with a piece of card stock and sponging between the masks with Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight classic ink.

This is a one layer card, so I used the new Thick Whisper White card stock. It is great to stamp on but has the additional strength to stand up well as a card base.

The leaf image from Remarkable You is stamped using Memento Black, and the greeting is from the Cottage Greetings stamp set that is designed to compliment the Cottage Greetings Card Kit. As you can see it is versatile and has some lovely scripts that work with different cards.
There are four large linear images in the Remarkable You stamp set that are perfect for this style of card, giving you plenty of variety within the set.

You can purchase any of these products via my on-line store or feel free to contact me for further information.


Here is the list of products used in this project...

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.