Saturday 6 April 2019

Sweet Little Easter Basket with Fable Friends

Class project this week was a return to using the Gift Bag Punch Board with papers from the Needlepoint Nook DSP range.
The Gift Bag Punch Board is a great tool to create bags of varying sizes - we made the smallest one.
We combined the little bag with a tag and water-coloured rabbit from Fable Friends.



The image was stamped with Early Espresso onto water colour paper. Colour was added using water colour pencils and an Aqua Painter.  This is a quick and easy way to colour.



The tag was stamped in Memento Black ink onto whisper White card, die cut with the smallest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelit dies and matted onto a circle of Poppy Parade.

I filled the basket with Ready Shreddie from the Clearance Rack, and topped with a chocolate bunny.  

You can find products used in this project on my Stampin Up! On-line Store 

This is a good project to do with children,

Until Next Time,
Stay Crafty.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.