Sunday 10 October 2010

Brown Paper Mini Album Class

How many of you love Mini Albums but are not quite sure where to start with them?

I was a bit that way, and I had this idea to create a Mini Album from brown paper, but just wasn't quite sure where to start. My friend, Lovely Linda came to the rescue one day - we got together and experimented - she had made one paper bag album earlier, so had a bit more idea of what she was doing than I did.  We came up with some nice variations and have created some wonderful Brown Paper Mini Album kits  that are sure to please you.

I've been working on this project for a while now, and am pleased to offer it to my customers as a class in November. The theme for November will be CHRISTMAS MINI ALBUM. At the end of the day you will have a wonderful hand crafted Christmas gift to give to someone very special.

We all love Mini Albums, and there are many of you who love the charm of a Paper Bag Album. My albums are a variation of the Paper Bag Album in that they are made of brown paper but they are not bags!

Each Mini Album has 8 pages, (that is 16 sides)  including the front and back cover. There are 8 pockets, some opening to the side, and some to the top.  Each of the pockets can house one or two tags giving you ample room to display lots of photos and to journal your story.

Here is a sneak peek of my first Brown Paper Mini Album



The class fee of $35.00 includes:
  • one 6 x 6" mini album with Jumbo eyelets on the spine just waiting for your own embellishments
  • a card stock and patterned paper pack to co-ordinate with the Mini Album theme of the month
  • card stock for photo or journal tags
  • project instructions and page layout ideas
  • access to a wide variety of rubber and clear mount stamps for creating individual embellishments
  • access to Big Shot dry embossing machine and folders
  • discount voucher for purchase of additional Brown Paper Albums (not decorated)
You will need to supply
  • Adhesive - bring your own, or pre-order from me: one Snail adhesive and one Sticky Strip when registering for the class.
  • Scissors - paper snips and paper cutter.
Samples of page layout options and variations for tags and labels.

Registrations for the class will be on a first come first in line basis.
Registrations will not be considered complete until payment of the class fee has been received. ( I will provide payment details on receipt of your registration request)
Registrations are due 1 week (7 days) prior to the date of the class.
Class size is restricted to 8 people.
Classes will be repeated if there is sufficient demand.
You can register by contacting me on 0412 544 522 or via my DBWS contact form (top right hand corner of home page.)


NEXT CLASSES: February 2011
Time: 12.30pm - 4.30pm.

 SUMMER THEMED PAPER ALBUM -
Saturday, February 11t, 2011
Sunday, February 12th, 2011

Other Album Themes: 
Baby Boy
Baby Girl



If you don't live in the Canberra or regional area you can purchase the kit with full instructions for $35.00 (this includes postage)
Additional Albums Kits are $18.00 each or 3 for $45.00 plus Postage. (tutorial not included)

Check back often to view other Brown Paper Mini Album Ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.