Sunday 5 December 2010

Christmas Gift Tags

As Christmas draws closer it's time to start wrapping gifts. What gifts? eek... I have been so slow at getting organized this year, I don't know where the days go! Oh well, at least with having to prepare for some classes I do have a couple of tags ready to go.

I tried to make some simple tags and some more exotic tags, but the girls who attended the first class all wanted to go crazy and create Tags with lots of embellishments and products. I was thrilled to see this, and delighted with the creations that were made. So many different tags evolved from my 3 samples. Way to go girls!

Here are the samples. All goods are Stampin' Up!® other than the gold ribbon and paper embellishments. The embellishments are die cut with the Merry Details Sizzlits Die - a terrific little piece of equipment to create little embellishments. I've also used the Stampin' Up! exclusive Top Note die, Circles #2 die, Scallop Circle die and the Ornament punch.  Can you find the Vintage embossing folder inclusion? And I've used one of my favourite stamp sets - Winter Post






I hope these lead to some inspiration for you too. 

Until next time

It's Always A Perfect Day For Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.