Wednesday 21 September 2011

Wedding Card in Black and white

I promised you some other versions of the Wedding Card Stamp A Stack in a recent post - unfortunately I've only had time to complete one more - I've been making up kits for two different Christmas Card Classes I have coming up and one of them has been very time intensive! You'll see why when I post the card after the class next week.

So here is the Wedding Card in striking Black and White.


This time I added a greeting that fitted very nicely into the MODERN LABEL PUNCH. Don't forget, if you are making labels to always stamp the greeting first, then punch it out - no mistakes that way!



The first detail shot shows all the lovely textures that were achieved by using and layering the following products:

BIG SHOT plus SCALLOPED HEART OF HEARTS EMBOSSLIT DIE,
DESIGNER FRAMES TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS FOLDER SET,
FINIAL PRESS EMBOSSING FOLDER
LITTLE LEAVES SIZZLITS DIE,
and 
SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH


BASIC JEWELS - RHINESTONES  from Stampin' Up! were added for a tiny bit of bling. Love these as they are self adhesive and so easy to handle. They are good quality too and have a lovely clear shine to them.

The other colour combinations looked really lovely too. 
White and Pink
Vanilla on Vanilla
Vanilla and Black
Vanilla and Baja

Until next time,

Stay Crafty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.