Monday 24 October 2011

Fun Flowers Bigz XL Die Cards

Don't you just love it when a basic design you come up with can be interpreted and altered in so many ways? 
I do, and it was so much fun to see all the wonderful results from the ladies at the last Stamp A Stack class.  Each person at the workshop received 3 kits for each card and then had the option of changing the embossing folder, the type of ribbon, the ways they constructed the flower and the colours of card they put together.

Here are the 2 card samples I made:


These gorgeous flowers were made with select parts from the Bigz L die "FUN FLOWERS". One has added texture and some shaping with the BONE FOLDER and the other relies on tones of Pink, in this case PINK PIROUETTE and  PRETTY IN PINK all available from Stampin' Up!®



The lovely filigree image in the background is from the CREATIVE ELEMENTS  stamp set and the embossing folder is VINTAGE WALLPAPER.  I stamped the image using ROSE RED  Classic Ink on to Whisper White card and then embossed it using my BIG SHOT. 
I love that machine! 
The edges of the embossed card were sponged with Rose Red ink then matted onto CONFETTI WHITE  card. I usually use Confetti White for the base of white cards as it has a little more body than the Whisper White. A small piece of SCALLOP DOTS RIBBON and a tiny greeting punched out with the JEWELLERY TAG PUNCH, complete the card.


Use the same elements but change the colours and a different card results. This time the colour pallet is PEACH PARFAIT (an IN COLOR) , OLD OLIVE and VERY VANILLA. I've also added a tiny decorative border at the base of the card ( SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH) and a butterfly from the BEAUTIFUL WINGS EMBOSSLITS DIE.


Until Next Time,

Stay Crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.