Thursday 6 October 2011

Christmas Stocking Bundle Promotion.

Hello friendly stampers,

Today I'm telling you about Stampin' Up!'s wonderful promotion to help you get those last few (or a quick lot) of beautiful hand-crafted Christmas cards complete. 

During October, purchase this pair of coordinating Christmas products early--before the debut of the 2011 Summer Mini Catalogue: launched December 1st - yes, that's 2 months away!
  • Stitched Stocking Set
  • Stocking Tag Punch


It gets even better....
Get them both for FREE when you host a $450 workshop!


The stamps are available in either the CLEAR MOUNT  or WOOD MOUNT  style - whichever is your favourite - and prices are listed below.


Item
Description
Price
125798
Stitched Stocking Wood-mount set
$53.95
123784
Stitched Stocking Clear-mount set
$42.95
124095
Stocking Tag Punch
$33.95


Contact me today to buy these sneak peek products, or to host a workshop and earn them for free. 

Now for some inspiration of what you can make quickly and easily with these wonderful products. They are so easy to use you could get the children started on some cards of their own - a perfect activity for during the school holidays.  

I designed these for a STAMP-A-STACK CHRISTMAS CLASS that I taught last night (and yesterday morning) They were the easy part of the SAS - we made 3 different version of these and details can be seen on a separate blog post -


Come back soon for some more Christmas card inspiration.

Until then

Stay Crafty!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.