Thursday 6 October 2011

Stampin Up Stitched Stocking Reindeer

The Stitched Stocking Promotion by Stampin' Up! runs throughout October. 

Details of this great bundle can be seen at a previous post .

Recently I posted some examples using the stamps and punch on  cards and I thought there ought to be other ways of using these versatile stocking images. I was wondering what would be enticing to children, in particular my 3 year old grandson who loves to stamp and use my punches, and came up with this cute stitched reindeer.


I included lots of things he likes - the colour red, and of course some gold glitter.


I carried the stitching theme through with faux stitching around the white circle. Textures from the exclusive Stampin Up SQUARE LATTICE  embossing folder and a pretty edge made with the SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH are complimented by gold antlers and ribbon - made from generic glossy Christmas paper.

This was a fun exercise that you might like to try.

Until next time,

Stay Crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.