Monday 1 April 2013

Sent With Love Bundle - Stampin Up!

It's the start of a New Stampin' Up! year today and there is a brand new stamp set, gorgeous Designer Series Paper Pack and if you prefer a Bundle of both of these plus Calypso Coral Bakers Twine at 20% discount. Excellent value for one and all. 



Take a look at the DSP - Beautiful!


I can see loads of my travel photos looking just fabulous as scrap layouts on these gorgeous colours - also perfect for male and female cards and gifts.  

Here are the details.

-->
Item
Description
Price
131847
Sent with Love Stamp Set (clear-mount)
$33.95
132182
Sent with Love Designer Series Paper
$18.95
132851
Pretty Bundle
Includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
$46.25
20% off retail value!
The Sent with Love Stamp Set and Sent with Love Designer Series Paper are only available during this special offer. After 15 June, they'll both fly away!
So now you've seen this limited time offer be sure to order the 
NEW EASY WAY
via my 
Your goods will be posted directly to you - postage and handling is a tiny $5.95 or 5% of the total order - whichever is the larger amount.
Don't miss out - I'll be posting some examples as soon as my Bundle arrives. And while you are shopping on my website, I'd like to remind you that you too can receive all your products at discounted prices, all the time. 
How? 
Simply by joining my Stampin' Up! team and becoming part of the Stampin' Up! family. 
Contact me for a chat to see if this would work for you, or see more information here Why join now? Because you have a WISH LIST  as long as your arm and you need a way to get everything you want. Because by joining now (during April 2013)  you'll pay just $169 for $235 worth of products plus $80 of catalogues and business supplies. PLUS you'll receive a Stampin' Up! shopping voucher from me to the value of $25. That's a fantastic $340 value for a tiny $169. (A saving of approximately 50%) Because you'd love to get the Demonstrator Discount an all the items you want. Because you'd like to be one of the first to see new products released by Stampin' Up! and have the chance to own them before the general public. Because we are at the start of a new quarter and you will have nearly 6 months to get you first sales target. Because Stampin Up has a generous Career Plan for every Demonstrator to access. Because you love the idea of working as either a Hobby Demonstrator or building a fun business to support your family. See the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Benefits
-->
But mostly .... Because you will become part of the Stampin' Up! Family with support and friendship from both me and my other team members plus Stampin' Up! - the most generous, family oriented company I know.
If any of the above reasons ring true with you, give me a call (0412 544 522) and I'll be happy to address your questions.
Until Next time
Happy Shopping and Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.