Thursday 25 September 2014

Quick Stamped Backgrounds for Christmas Cards

One of the cards I designed for the September Christmas Card Stamp A Stack uses the CHEERFUL CHRISTMAS stamp set that can be found on p. 15 of the Holiday Catalogue. I've also used the greeting stamp from the same set.


 It is a simple task to ink and stamp the image randomly over the page. Hint: stamping off the edge of the page gives you a better overall coverage.
You can add variety by stamping multiple times without re-inking thus obtaining different tones of the one colour. 

For this card I used Coastal Cabana, Memento Tuxedo Black and the Dark shade of Coastal Cabana Blendability (to colour the rhinestones)


I placed a Tea Lace doily to the right side of the card base, then matted the greeting onto Silver Foil. The corners were shaped with the corner rounder punch from the Project Life selection and the Rhinestones are coloured then applied aver the large black dots on the greeting stamp. A few strands of Pool Party Bakers twine have been tied in a knot and adhered with a glue dot. 

Very quick, very easy and very effective. I've made these in a variety of colours and will be making more as they are so much fun.

You can purchase any of the products used through my on- line store or feel free to contact me for further information

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.