Wednesday 3 December 2014

Visions of Santa

The Stampin' Up! stamp set: Visions of Santa is just so cute - I love it. I love the humour and the cute images. At a recent Christmas Tag making event I held we made a couple of cute and very quick little tags using some of the images from this set. 


The tags are made by cutting 2 inch strips of Real Red card and 1 and 5/8 of the red patterned paper that comes from the Santa and Co. Designer Series Paper. Both of these items an be found in the Holiday Catalogue on page 29.

After adhering them together, I used the Angled Tag Topper Punch to shape the top and punch the hole for the gold cord. The Santa images are stamped onto Whisper White card using Memento Black ink, and coloured with the gorgeous new alcohol markers by Stampin' Up! - Blendabilities. I've just added a cute gold button from the Gold Basic Metal Buttons (p. 41 of the Holiday Catalogue) and a couple of flags for the greetings.

When you combine these tags with a box made out of the Santa & Co. DSP, you have a beautifully presented gift. As one of the stamps in this set says: 
"Tis the season to be fancy!"

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.