Thursday 30 April 2015

Stampin Up Convention 2015 Swaps

I'm currently enjoying meeting up with Stampin' Up! demonstrators from all over Australia and am enjoying one of the fun activities - that of swapping ideas with each other.

This year I needed to cut back on my swaps a little as I need to make some for the Grand Vacation in Hawaii - just one week later, so as I've been having so much fun with these flowers (see the Hawaii Grand Vacation Blog Hop Post) I thought I'd whip up a couple of ideas using them. 


 You have seen the Birthday card in a previous post - I love the use of IN COLORS on this card and think that the Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow inks go so well together. And those lovely flowers are just so easy to make because Stampin' Up! have punches to match the stamped images. You can see a list of products used at the end of the post


I also wanted to try a more "natural" card using the same stamp sets, and this is the result.
What do you think?


The colours in this card are Cajun Craze, Night of Navy and Crushed Curry - all members of the Stampin' Up! "Regals" colour family. It makes creating so easy when you know your colours will work together and choosing colours from the one "family" ensure that will happen.

So while I'm having fun and learning lots up here on the Gold Coast in Queensland (and getting a sneak peek at the new Annual Catalogue) I hope you have enjoyed some inspiration from my cards.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, select the image at the top of the Left hand side bar, and feel free to contact me via my Demonstrator Business Website or join online

Happy Crafting



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

 Ready to do some shopping?
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000044

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.