Tuesday 2 June 2015

Christmas Card Case from the New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue

Today I have a Christmas card that is inspired by the card on page 67 of the New 2015 - 16 Annual Catalogue. I didn't have all the products so made do with what I already had. And I changed the composition a little too.



I embossed the Real Red card base with Stylish Stripes then layered Whisper White and a banner of Champagne Glimmer paper. I stamped Wondrous Wreath in Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow classic ink and the berries and flowers in Real Red. 
Cutting these elements out is so easy using the Wonderful Wreath Framelits and the little flowers coordinate with the Petite Petals Punch.

I used the new Banner Triple Punch for the banner across the front and heat embossed the sentiment in gold. A little Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine has been wrapped around the top  of the Glimmer banner and I've coloured some Rhinestones using my Blendabilities. 


This was a quick card and it is always lovely to have the inspiration in our catalogues. You can view the catalogue on-line
You can see the products used in the lists below.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000044

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.